Dougherty Mortgage LLC is a Fannie Mae approved DUS® Lender, HUD/FHA Mortgagee, and Ginnie Mae seller/servicer headquartered in Minneapolis. For more information on our company visit our website at www.doughertymarkets.com.
Dougherty Mortgage seeks a Loan Processor to join our team in the Minneapolis office. The Loan Processor will be responsible for working with internal and external clients to ensure the timely completion of the due diligence process from loan origination up to closing on HUD and Fannie Mae multi-family housing loans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft various checklists, forms, and correspondence utilizing existing templates.
- Participate in frequent conference calls with borrowers, originators, attorneys, and underwriters to update all parties on the current status of the due diligence process.
- Communicate with third party vendors to request bids and order the completion of Appraisals, Phase I Environmental Reports, Property Condition Reports, and Environmental Database searches.
- Order credit reports and complete OFAC and AEC searches, and other searches as may be required.
- Order zoning letters, certificates of occupancy, and code compliance verifications from City and local authorities.
- Track incoming loan application deposits and request checks from accounting as needed to order zoning letters and other city related documents.
- Maintain electronic due diligence files in line with existing processes and standards.
- Update computer systems as needed with file and loan information.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate lending, legal, and general office skills preferred.
- Knowledge of corporate entity ownership structures preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, in order to effectively communicate with clients, loan originators, brokers, attorneys, third party vendors, city authorities, underwriters, team members, and others as needed.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to prioritize workload and manage several complex projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Regular and reliable attendance required.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or Paralegal Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a professional or financial services environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their families including medical and dental plan; 401k plan including company matching; firm funded life and disability insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled